started ended our FamousBloggers ComLuv blogging contest last week with great success. The results so far are much greater than we expected. Our amazing sponsors have contributed $3550 in CASH prizes. A blogging contest featuring cash prizes this large has never been offered before, at least not at the year 2010
This post lists all participants and their articles and posts about our contest sponsors, so you can read and enjoy the biggest commenting folder created through our contest in the history of blogging.
Our folder will have everything about blog commenting and commenting on other blogs. You will learn how to comment and how to obtain comments on your blog,. This contest is all about the art of commenting!!
This will also help us as contest organizers to track every single article and organize the work early before this thing goes so big it goes out of control!
The Biggest Blog Commenting Folder in the History of Blogging:
- The Internet Time Machine review.
3 – The Clever Lazy Blogger Who Created Thousands of Links by Andrew Peel @Andrew_Peel and a nice post titled What is the FamousBloggers ComLuv Internet Cash Contest?
5 – Don’t Leave Your Blogs Success Up to Blind Luck by Paul Novak, and an awesome check back latter post.
7 – Get Comments That SAY Something! by Lindsay @gamommy2two and a Vote for ME in the FamousBloggers/ComLuv Cash Contest!
- 17 CommentLuv Enabled Blogs to Visit
- 5 Reasons to Love the Dofollow Blog Sponsors Series (5 posts)
- Business Blogging – Benefits, Best Practices, and Blog Topics
- Increase Traffic and Authority by Listing Your Blog
- PPI – Payment Protection Insurance Claims
- Alternative Search Engines
- Promote HubPages Using CommentLuv
- Promoting Bukisa Articles With Commentluv Enabled Blogs
- Promoting Squidoo Lenses with CommentLuv
- Promoting GoArticles with CommentLuv
- Promoting Your Associated Content with Blog Commenting
10 – 5 Ways to Effectively Promote Blog Posts, by Devesh @tnsblog and his guest blogging contest sponsors post.
- Brancing out into SEO and Social Media for Socialimplications.com
- Getting my Home and Computer Organized for simplehomeorganization.com
13 – 5 Ways to have a Unique Comment System on your blog by Ben Lang, the @entrepreneurpro
- A good CommentLuv plugin review.
- An interesting guest post analysis on FamousBloggers
24 -5 Powerful Tactics To Get More Comments! by Kimberly Castleberry @Ask_Kim and ComLuv & FamousBloggers Team Up To Give You CASH
- WordPress Plugin Review: CommentLuv (video)
- Why Commentluv’s Circle of Luv Is One Of My Ninja Traffic Secrets! (Video)
26 –The Power of Commenting by Peter Fuller MBA @prfuller and his entry about contest sponsors.
- What is CommentLuv?
- What is Famous Bloggers?
- Have you heard about IBlogZone?
- What is Tycoon Blogger
- We Blog Better is Another Great Blogging Resource
- A contest sponsor she is already familiar With
- Reads this if you wanna know the real reason to Heart CommentLuv
- Discovering New Bloggers and Blog Resources part 1
- Discovering New Bloggers and Blog Resources part 2
- Discovering New Bloggers and Blog Resources part 3
- Get Your Favorite Internet Entrepreneur Off To A Good Start
- Open a Discount Designer Sunglasses Business
- A Quick Site Audit
33- How to Build a Rock Solid Brand Using Blog Commenting by Onibalusi Bamidele @dataentryforall , and the guest blogging contest.
34 – Are You Commenting Wrong? by Stephanie Smith @lambdakennels1 as her second entry, and here is her sponsors links:
- Telling the blowhards from the experts on the web, aboutScribnia
- Reclaimed lumber is green, for GoodMillwork
- Growing your blog’s income, for Executive Gift Shoppe
- Dog on it Lawn problems, for Fence Houston
- Buying Oil without going crazy, for Lube Oil Sales hosted on GrowMap.com (Thanks Gail)
- Buying a Car Shouldn’t be Torture, for Monster Auto
- Organize a local business co-op with Local Proud, for Local Proud
- NowRelevant: A search engine that discovers opening niches, for NowRelevant.com
- Watching People Watch Social Media for Socialimplications.com
- Longest.com can help with that
35 – Why do I blog? Why do you? by Charles – AKA Chuck @CharlesCS and his post about the contest.
36 – The Golden Rule of Successful Blogging by Nick W Bennett @nickwbennett and FamousBloggers and ComLuv Blog Contest
37 – 8 Ways to Get More Blog Comments by Holly Jahangiri @HollyJahangiri and her post about the contest.
38 – Commenting your Way to Blogging Success by Dr. Lawrence Kindo @medicalmcqs and why he decided to enter a Blogging Contest
Important Update (Don’t miss this chance!)
Gail @GrowMap has some awesome ideas and support for you, read this:
I added some tips on how to get more comments on your entries to the comments in the latest post at ComLuv – the one about how many winners there will be. Don’t you want to know anyway? Check it out!
That post also provides a new way that entrants can get more points. The comment I just left elaborates on that idea and offers tips for getting more comments in any post.
I just finished scheduling three different and unique Tweets for each and every participant. They will go out tomorrow morning from three different Twitter accounts including to my ~12,000 followers of @GrowMap.
If you RT those Tweets they’ll help you get more points for your entry! Remember that bloggers who send me @GrowMap tweets are the ones who get RTed the most frequently. I am always super busy but make time for quick RTs throughout the day. I have some wonderful followers like @Kikolani who has over 11,000 followers herself who are generous with RTing what I share so don’t miss out!
Don’t forget to Tweet directly to your friends using either @ UserName or DMs – whichever you usually use to Tweet between you. The reason that makes a difference is that many people only see those Tweets – regular Tweets scroll off their screens before they ever see them! Don’t overdo it but do ask your friends and followers for their support.
If you haven’t got your entries in yet remember that the sooner you do it the more extra time you have for promoting your entry or entries (you can submit more than one) and getting points. With twenty winners you are giving money away too easily! All prizes are THREE FIGURES – nothing to sneeze at or just some pocket change – real money that could make a difference for you.
Still not convinced? Read that post so you clearly understand that it is NOT all about just your post. There are many ways to get points awarded so even if your English isn’t great you could still win!
Excellent stuff and good amount of information so far, and I am looking to update this post daily with new published articles to add to our folder. If there is a better way to generate content from blog comments just tell me about it 😉