I was wondering when exactly the Topsy button go hot, and how a post ranked on the top 1k on Topsy.com after a particular person tweet or retweet it, of course it would be excited to reach the Top 100 on Topsy, so… I wanted to discover who is important on Twitter, and how to be important on Twitter, I want to have the power!
So, I went to our friend Google in a try to find something useful, and oh! By the way I love the new changes that Google made yesterday, I started to search about Twitter influence, the results came with a very nice site called Tweet Level , this site measure how important your Twitter account and tweets by comparing it to other tweeters, and also it provide some good influence tips, nice ha?!
Ok, let talk about the 4 factors of being a power Twitter user!
1- Influence score
To be a Twitter superstar, you need a decent number of followers who like what you tweet about, this is why they retweet it and click your links!
2- Popularity score
Popularity is not that hard thing to get, and it will have it step by step by following more people and give the best tweets you can, and use hashtags so people can find your tweet easily
3- Engagement score
I notice this is what most of us are missing, almost all famous Tweeters are missing the engagement. My first thought was they don’t engage because they are busy, but I think this is not the real truth, but if you have a huge number of follower you actually will face it, you will never be able to engage with a lot of people!
4- Trust score
You really need admirable trust score, it’s trust that makes people buy your products! And the trust on Twitter means how many people retweet what you are saying!
OK, that was a fast tips from what I found on Twitter Level site, go and check your importance on Twitter world! Don’t forget to recommend some of your followers, Follow Friday Helper makes it dead-easy to recommend tweeps!
- @annanta : Annanta.com offering free templates, free vector graphics and free tools for web designers and Bloggers
- @icebluebanana : Mark, your humble host at icebluebanana.com 😉
- @gupshupblog : of the Technically Youth blog Tech18.com
- @kikolani : Kikolani.com Internet Marketing Specialist with Vertical Measures, blogger, social media enthusiast, photographer, tennis player, and all around girl geek!
- @nittygriddyblog : Ingrid’s blog – A Kinda Social Media Journal, Net News & More! In Tweetland – she is a Social Media fan that follows other SM enthusiasts, insightful minds & Tweople
- @the_gman : Houston SEO/SEM Guy – Blogger – Friend – Lover – Skydiver – Entrepreneur – A$$ Kicker Extraordinaire & Founder Of Search Engine Marketing Group
- @marsdorian : A digital entrepreneur who is going to change the online world, once and for all. And he loves branding, just like You!
- @agentdeepak : A blogger and a Student. he Provides Tips on Blogging, Marketing and Success. Give Design, SEO, Social Networking tips… etc.
And just in case you are wondering why I recommend following and engaging with those people above, it’s because they are so active on Twitter, and they engage with me lots! so… go a head follow them if you are not following them already, you don’t need to leave the page, try out the new @Anywhere feature that we have added to our blog!
Always remember… Power should be used for good!