Have you thought before about your Twitter followers? How often they mention you? And, how do they actually interact with your tweets?
TweetChup.com is a new cool Twitter analytic tool that takes you beyond your Tweets!
I’ve tried it using our @FamousBloggers Twitter ID, and I am impressed with the quick and easy results, so I decided to share it with you. I am sure you are going to love it as I do, or maybe more ;
Before I forgot, I have to mention that this Twitter analytic tool is totally free, so enjoy it!
Twitter Connections Analyze
How many mentions and retweets did you get?
How many people mentioned you?
Most followed users and Users mentioned you most
Locations of users mentioned you
You will also get an interactive map with locations of users who mentioned you, awesome!
How many retweets you’ve got?
What else TweetChup can do for you?
Here is a list of awesomeness:
Analyze any user on Twitter
- Insights on user’s activities within a specific date range.
- Who a user retweets/replies to/mentions most.
- Hashtags a user used most.
- User’s most retweeted/favorited tweets.
- Days of the week and hours of the day a user sends tweets most.
Analyze keywords and hashtags on Twitter
- Insights on tweets containing specific keywords/hashtag/user mention.
- Stats on users mentioned keywords.
- Interactive map with locations of users mentioned keywords.
- Hashtags most used within tweets containing keywords.
Analyze from any device
Tweetchup is mobile/tablet/laptop friendly. You can use it from any device you’re comfortable with, which I consider a great choice!
Head to Tweetchup and give it a go, then let me know what you think about it!