The creation of my “philosophy of success” for any online or offline business encompasses the experience, expertise, and influence that I have gained as an internet entrepreneur and a guest speaker at various business seminars and events around the world.
My business background has opened doors and created many opportunities for me to meet, interview, learn and observe from some of the most successful internet entrepreneurs in the business.
Why the Difference between Rich and Poor is in The Mindset?
I readily embarked on this project because of my suspicion that these smart bloggers have traits and beliefs in common, including how they work, communicate, and interact with others. The discoveries I made about how a blogger can be rich have been incredible; It is not how hard you work and what you do, it is all about how you think! The difference between the rich and poor bloggers is a mental one – not a physical as one would expect. If you want to learn how the rich (and famous bloggers) do it, you may want to know how they think. Let me expand.
My relationship with many of these exceptional internet entrepreneurs has been up close and personal as we worked side by side, day by day, and week by week. My involvement gave me the opportunity to be present to observe them from the time they started from scratch all the way to their achievement of great wealth. I have personally seen how they make thousands of dollars every day.
One of the things I discovered was that radical minded internet entrepreneurs are not your standard run of-the-mill millionaires. One particular and exceptional difference separates these individuals into an incredible 1% of the online population. Their millionaire net worth, unlike equity investors, is usually in cash. This means they not only enjoy great financial net worth, but they are also very liquid. They have a truck-load of cash in the bank.
Renegade Blogger Millionaires – Who Are They?
When I make reference to the term “renegade millionaires,” I am referring to individuals who did not inherit their wealth. They built it themselves from nothing, independently, through their entrepreneurial endeavors and practices. What do these bloggers possess or know that separates them from other average bloggers who never come close to achieving this level of success?
Blogger Millionaires – What are Their 7 Mindset Commonalities?
These renegade blogger millionaires have more than seven similarities. This article will address the most important ones to explain why these people have achieved so much success. It is obvious that there must be key differences that have allowed them to become cash rich and financially independent.
The seven similarities among blogger millionaires include:
- Each of them has an entrepreneurial mission, with a clearly defined business philosophy to back it up. They have a set of ideals and beliefs when it comes to how they approach blogging as a business. They know why they make every decision they make. This business philosophy would drive these individuals to succeed in any business endeavor, not just an internet business.
- Their approach to marketing is different from the mainstream. When they do market, their tactics are smart and driven.
- Their skills give them the ability to create extremely profitable businesses in months as opposed to years, giving them a fast track to success.
- These individuals can easily see product and service value that most others miss.
- They do not become obsessed or consumed when it comes to niche or keyword competition, which is common among most other blog owners. Instead of becoming bogged down worrying about the competition, they are proactive and productive in their own work and business goals. They create new niches and they are at the front when the rest of the crowd is only “waking-up” to the opportunity. When the crowds enter the market, these amazing individuals usually exit.
- They view themselves at the center of the world, with everything revolving around them to help them to make more money.
- Their pricing ideas are unique. They fervently believe they can sell anything at any price if there is a market for it.
Blogger Millionaires – What’s Their Perspective about Money?
The majority of people who want their own blog business do so because they want to set their own schedule, have no boss, work at home, have more time with family, travel frequently, and be independently wealthy. Renegade internet millionaires have a different perspective. They are not in business to work from home or set their own schedule. They miss their family and kids when away, but see it as a part of the business requirements. They aren’t concerned about traveling around the world. They have entirely different reasons for wanting to be in the blogging business.
Why Most Bloggers Will Never Be Rich
How many bloggers start the morning ready to dedicate the day to becoming wealthy? Very few! Most bloggers commit to completing comment tasks, post new articles, answering emails, and responding to other bloggers posts, but not to getting wealthy. The farthest thing from their mind is net worth, financial liquidity, or cash flow. How do they expect to make big money if money is not the first and main thing in their mind?
There are varying reasons for this. Some people lack ambition, or they spend the majority of time on problem solving, emailing, blogging, housework, child care, and other time consuming tasks both personal and business related.
Sadly, they deny this fact. They do see themselves as being in the blogging business. Maybe they think they are working for their blog. However, they are not in the business of making money or becoming rich.
Why there is No Competition in Being Rich as a Blogger
Blogger millionaires are devoted totally to the business of making money. The percentage of bloggers wanting to get really rich by dedicating their efforts to doing so is a very small one, resulting in very little competition. This is why these internet millionaires comprise a mere 1% of the blogging population.
The question is: What part of the blogging population do you want to be?