Today is Tuesday and that means that we are going to have our weekly round up.
If you would like your article to be featured here then be sure to submit it to MMO social network. All of the articles here and much more can be found at MMO, join us and you might be mentioned!
And after reading, I would like to invite you for a nice discussion!
Here is What I Have Found For You Today on MMO Social Network
Best Blogging Articles
- 12 Traits of Highly Successful Bloggers – I really enjoyed reading this article because it covers all the things that are important in blogging. Great read!
- Are You Commenting Wrong? – Another nice read which outlines a strategy that will help you to comment more effectively.
- Where to Find Free Legal Content For Your Blog – This is great article about where you can find content for your blog. Definitely read it!
- Getting Inspiration for Your Blog Posts – I liked this short post because it gives you an idea of how you can use Twitter creatively.
- How to Write Popular Posts that Get Traffic – Analysis of 5 Top Blogs – It’s a nice analysis of articles from popular blogs and what you can learn from that to write better articles yourself.
- Should We Update Our Old Posts Regularly? – A nice short article about why you should update your old posts regularly. Be sure to check it out.
- Blog Commenting: CommentLuv, Disqus or IntenseDebate? – This post shows you the advantages of using each of these comment plugins. Nice article especially if you are trying to decide which plugin to use.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Be a Blogger – A good post about why some people won’t make it as a blogger. Be sure to read it!
- 7 Guaranteed Ways to Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate – If you want to reduce your bounce rate then follow the advice that Onibalusi is giving here. Very interesting article!
- Meet & Interact with Your Commenters – A short post about an interesting new WordPress plugin called “Meet Your Commenters”. Definitely looks interesting.
I hope you enjoy the articles I have listed above. Feel free to share some additional related articles.
Discussion: Important Traits of a Blogger
Since the first post is all about the traits you need to have as a blogger I thought of starting a discussion about it. What do you think are traits that you need to have as a blogger? What is important?
I personally think that passion is one of the most important traits you need to have as a blogger. But you also need to be persistent and keep trying out new things. If you are good at writing then this is definitely good but I don’t think that it’s a requirement as a blogger.