- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- The Blogger’s Kit For Online Marketing
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Turning your passion, your blog, into something truly profitable can be quite a challenge, even though you try to follow the best advice out there, but still profiting from blogging is really hard job, especially if you want to make a living from it.
Once again, and by the help of the Nijna, Darren Rowse did it, but this time they put a complete online marketing kit in your hands, so if you want to turn your passion into profit, the new Blogger’s Online Marketing Guide is for you.
What’s in the Blogger’s Online Marketing Kit?
1. The 31 Chapter eBook
This clear, practical ebook includes 31 chapters focused on practical profit-generating strategies. Each detailed, insightful chapter encapsulates the Web Marketing Ninja’s wisdom, honesty, and extensive experience creating profitable and sustainable online brands.
There’s also plenty of examples and activities for you to tackle.
- Conduct a brand audit
- Understand your target audience
- Create customer personas
- Understand the competition
- Write your elevator pitch
- Conduct the “three-second” test
- Ensure your blog is on-brand
- Edit your content
- Create a framework for measuring success
- Get email-enabled
- Get set to A/B test
- Conduct an SEO audit
- Build your core support team
- Understand your monetization options
- Understand advertising
- Understand affiliate programs
- Organize and plan products
- Create a launch plan
- Master the campaign
- Manage a launch
- Price products
- Understand discounting
- Define your sales funnel
- Make PR contacts
- Promote someone else’s product
- Run a competition
- Survey your customers
- Run an advertising campaign
- Understand the long tail
- Know when to stop marketing
- Review your strategy
2- The Comprehensive Resource Library
Your downloadable, practical resource library contains more than 21 documents, templates, worksheets, and examples to help you put the Ninja’s advice into practice immediately.
- Sample sales pages
- Performance tracking template
- Measurement framework
- Campaign planning proforma
- Affiliate performance measurement tool
- Customer life-cycle analysis example
- Joint venture email template
- Presentation example
- Survey plan example
- Launch plan and email templates
- Testing templates
- Plus many more
Get the Bloggers’s Online Marketing Kit Now
Start doing your business blogging the right way, and get to know what you are missing, use all the help you can get, pick the right tools, and start make real money online.
Good luck with your business.