Today we are going to have our weekly round up again. For all the people new to FamousBloggers this round up is there to highlight some of the best article on MMO social network. Everyone who submits his own articles to MMO has a chance of being listed here. I also try to pick the topics randomly. Our topic today is social media.
I try to avoid posting articles from the same blog twice within a round up that’s why even if you have submitted many articles in the social media category on MMO I will only link to one of your posts here. Just thought I would let you know.
Here is What I Have Found For You Today on MMO Social Network
Social Media Articles
- Twitter Marketing: I Have a Million Twitter Followers Now What – I liked John’s article because he talks about what Twitter is all about. It’s about connecting with people and he explains it using good examples.
- Know Your Influence on Twitter – Klout – I enjoyed reading this article because it’s about Klout, a new startup. You could say that Klout basically calculates your influence on Twitter but this is not everything, it covers much more. Simply take a look at Shirley’s article.
- Social Media Revolution – Social Media Statistics & Facts – I really enjoyed this article. Basically it talks about 42 facts on social media (and also blogging). Definitely worth reading 😉
- 5 Business Benefits of Twitter Even if Your Customers Aren’t On it Yet – This is a nice video about how Twitter can benefit your business. She covers all sorts of benefits such as SEO, word of mouth among other things. You need to read it if you aren’t onto Twitter yet.
- Should Your Company Have a Social Media Policy? – This is an interesting article especially for people with a small business. I think almost every business can benefit by learning how to utilize social media and a social media policy is a good way to get started.
- Quick Tip: Learn How to Integrate Google Analytics with Hootsuite 5 – This is a nice yet small article from James on how you can integrate Google Analytics with Hootsuite.
- Gain Leverage on Twitter and How to Get More Traffic From It – This is a nice guest post on SmartBloggerz on how you can use Twitter more effectively and thus gain more traffic. Be sure to check it out.
- 10 Golden Rules of Social Bookmarking – This article is all about the rules of social bookmarking. The ten rules David mentions here are not only applicable to social bookmarking but maybe also to social media in general.
- Is Social Media a Waste of Time? – This is a nice video explaining how you can leverage social media to your advantage. Definitely interesting.
- 13 Mind-Blowing Facts on Social Media 2010 – Another post with some interesting facts on social media. Highly interesting.
Since all these posts are about social media I want to know from you whether social media has a big impact on your blog or websites? Do you get lots of traffic from social media websites? What is the best technique you have used to get more traffic from such websites?